Am I saved? How do I Know? (Video)

This video is a video response to a comment received at The Twelve Gates You Tube Channel which said "I think I'm Saved, I Think I'm Born Again but I'm not sure" I think this is a common problem out there that needs addressing, hence this video which gives examples of how you will probably not get "Saved". It also looks at what Scripture has to say about the process of being "Saved" especially the Book of Acts which was the dawn of the Church Age where the Spirit was working strongly in those times.

I think I'm Saved but I'm not Sure? VIDEO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Treasure In Heaven Not Here On Earth

What is meant by Storing Treasure in Heaven and not here on Earth. How do you store Treasure in Heaven. What did Jesus have to say about it...

Powered By Blogger

Verse of the Day KJV

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

Popular Posts